During lockdown we want everyone to get out and keep active. We are challenging families across Fife to virtually travel Fife’s 70 mile long “Pilgrims Way” as part of your daily exercise.
– EVERYONE in your household can take part
– The aim is to walk every day at a pace that suits you
– Can be walked or wheeled! (e.g.wheel chairs, buggies, walking frames, scooters or bikes!)
– This can be done on local paths, around your local park or in your garden
– You can use pedometers, walking apps, fitbits or smart watches to count your steps
– You can do this as an individual or get together with your household or remotely with your friends/work colleagues and complete this as a team challenge, splitting the distance between you
– Keep track of your progress using our printable map and colour in the footsteps to see how far you can get